Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thank you

I just want to thank Peggy, Terry and Ian for their comments about on my post about blogging. I am working hard now on getting over my confidence issues and focus on what I can offer to the world by blogging. Your support means a lot to me!

I checked out Peggy's Boldness Blog and have been reading it a bit while I've been on the road. It's quite good and I think it's what I need right now-- boldness!

Terry's New Cybrary blog is always very interesting--it's wonderful to be able to read the well-crafted and thoughtful comments of a library director.

And Ian, I really wish you'd get back into the blog world. The web needs more Packer blogs. You just can't beat a good Brett Favre story.

1 comment:

Peggy Payne said...

And my thanks to you, Leslie. I'm glad you're finding the Boldness Blog useful. Do keep visiting, and toss in a comment when you feel like it.

Love the thoughts about Bill Gates.