Monday, February 11, 2008

Coming back to blogging

It's been a long two months. I quit blogging because I took a long family vacation and started a new job during December and January.

I enjoy blogging but have a couple of reservations about continuing it. First, I am weighted down by my deep fear of writing poorly crafted posts that will make me look foolish. That is a huge disincentive to posting. Another is not having the time to devote to writing. So I'm making one more attempt and we'll see how it goes.

I'm grateful to the bloggers out there who provide me with thoughtful and entertaining reading material. Thanks!

3 comments:

Peggy Payne said...

Come visit the conversation at my "boldness blog." It's about dealing with fears of writing and other creativity questions.

Your crafting looks fine to me. Not to worry.

Terry Dawson said...

Have always enjoyed your posts, and its good to see you online again. I wrestle with some of the same issues and am often uncertain of my writing voice and whether it's worthwhile.

"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt" is a good mantra for shy people, but blogging is about connecting -- so glad you're reaching out.

Ian said...

You go girl.